Does your tooth feel weak or damaged from severe tooth decay? If so, a dental crown may be right for you! Dental crowns can protect teeth and restore your oral health. There are many uses of dental crowns, which our dentist, Dr. Asad Ahsan with Vital Dental in McKinney, Texas, is happy to talk to you about.
Here is a list of the benefits and many uses of dental crowns that could help your smile:
– In order to effectively eradicate issues associated with poor dental health, dental crowns can be used to add an additional layer of protection for vulnerable teeth.
– Dental crowns can cover root canals.
– Dental crowns can cover implants and bridges.
– For individuals with weak or broken teeth, dental crowns can help protect them. They are also useful for children who are at a substantial risk of tooth decay.
– For individuals who are at the twilight of their life, to help prevent additional chips and cracks that may occur, dental crowns can be used.
– Dental crowns are tremendously helpful for individuals that need dental fillings in place, but not enough tooth is present.
If your teeth need some protection, or if you have questions about how to restore your oral health, come by our office today or give us a call at (972) 347-0945. Our dental team is happy to help you and give you a consultation on how your smile achieves positive oral health.